Re: Back in the saddle...

Hello Dave,

good to read you're back to the GTsaddle ! :-)

As to Spanish and Catalan translations, I'd gladly take care of them.
Since it's been a long time, and I've got other business to care about,
I'd appreciate anything that made my job as translator easier. I know it's
at your expense, but it's your kind offer :-)

Greetings,

Josep M. Lopez Besora

Josep M. Lopez Besora                        Tel. 34 977559662
Dpt. Enginyeria Informatica i Matematiques   Fax  34 977559710
Universitat Rovira i Virgili. Tarragona