Re: Lebel to Hex Value

On 12/11/05, Ramon Navarro Bosch <ramon@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thanks a lot !
>
> In the web page I haven't found the svn URL so I look for it on google
> and I found : http://praxis.it.usyd.edu.au/furry/GraphThing/ ( it's
> ok ? )

Yes, that's the one. You could have also found it through the
mailing-list archives (linked at the bottom of http://graph.seul.org).

> I've seen you have added : .mb_str (wxConvUTF8) to label. That's a good
> idea. Is it solved in GraphThing_Exporter ?

It should be solved in all of them.

> When you do :
>
>         fs << *g;
>
> the wxStrings are written as hex in 1.2 version.

That part, in particular, doesn't need fixing - it will cause other
parts of the code to be called. Give version 1.2.1 a try, and let me
know how it goes.

Dave.