Re: Translated strings in GraphThing

On 21/10/05, Cyril Brulebois <cyril.brulebois@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi again!
>
> When trying to recompile with my half-translated phrases.lang, I got
> that:
> cyril@melo:... GraphThing$ make
> make[1]: Entering directory
> `... GraphThing/src'
> # Transforming phrases.lang -> phrases.h ... done!
> make[1]: Leaving directory
> `... GraphThing/src'
>
> I think that other files should be 'dependant' of phrases.h, and should
> be rebuilt, shouldn't they?

Yes, that is true. Have you run "make dep", yet?

Oh, and when you're entering the phrases, make sure they're in UTF-8.
And when you're done, a "svn diff src/phrases.lang" will generate a
suitable patch for me.

Cheers,

Dave.

--
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids,
 we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and