Re: GraphThing 1.3 released!

On 9/7/06, David Symonds <dsymonds@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 9/7/06, Cyril Brulebois <cyril.brulebois@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> So sorry, I didn't notice that latter before sending the previous mail,
> but just when about to leave for work:
> > dpkg-source: cannot represent change to config.h:
> > dpkg-source:  new version is symlink
> > dpkg-source:  old version is nonexistent

It just occurred to me that symlinks are used when "make dist" is run, but that won't put symlinks in the tarball. config.h shouldn't be removed by "make clean", but there should probably be a "make distclean" that would remove it. Nevertheless, config.h should *not* be in a source distribution of any kind, since it's generated by ./configure.

Dave.