New initscripts

I have uploaded the new version of initscripts who allow daemons to
behave differently when they they are running on dial up sites.
Unfortunately I will also have to modify the standrad PPP in order to
get actions performed when the link is brought up or down.  I was
hoping it would be possible to modify initscripts only.  End goal is
having traffic routed when the link is up and this without any kind of
user intervention.

--
			Jean Francois Martinez

http://www.independence.seul.org