One more comment on desktop descriptions

It doesn't have to be a direct comparison if that offends people.
Personally, I just find comparisons to be a very helpful format for
such information, but as long as the information is there people can
draw their own conclusions.

However, I think easily understood descriptions of important software will
be a very important feature of the Independence site, to quote our main page:

Why a website ?

Too many repositories have
enormous amounts of
software but make no