Re: shared file

> On Tue, 4 Aug 1998, Donovan Rebbechi wrote:
>
> > FYI, GNOME weren't joking when they said they were getting a lot of
> > ideas from the KDE project. THeir config file formats , and even their
> > components (eg their panel) seem awfully similar.
>
> Yeah. I always get a nice laugh when people say KDE is a windows clone,
> and that's why they use GNOME :-)

There are many people thinking using user hostile software and
recompiling kernels make them real hackers so they despise KDE and the
easy Linux distributions.

Like this one who told once "I use the S... distribution because
R... is too easy for people like me".

I replied with a list of a people who was using R...: about everyone
in the Linux kernel iron guard and the Penguin Maximus Imperator
(Linus) in person.  Then I asked him how he feeled to be better than
them.  I wonder why he didn't reply.  :-)

Names of distributions have been withheld to protect the inocent. :-)

--
			Jean Francois Martinez

The worthy man is the one who would drink muddy water if such were the
water of truth.