Re: Inde CD

In a message dated 8/15/99 11:34:49 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
rgmayhue@serenesoftware.com writes:

<< Question: Do you think WGETINDY should be a full Windows 32 bit GUI
 program?  Or should I stick to a 16 bit DOS or Windows console to be
 compatible with all flavors of Windows? >>

Personally, I think the Windowns client should be DOS/Win16.  It would almost
be unnecessary to make it a Win32 program.  As long as it will run on
Win9x/NT, then it should be fine.  I also think we should purt it to Linux
and BeOS as well.  Try to make the target audience as large as possible.

--
Max DiOrio
romulus15@aol.com