Four small programming tasks for this version or the next.

1) The PPP configurator used for installation has a pathetically bad
    UI and in addition doesn't configure DNS.  Fix it.

2) Handling conflicts in installation.  This would allow us to ship
    some software we can't ship now because it would conflict with
    some other software we are shipping.

3) The Printer configurator doesn't do a good job for SMB printers.
   Fix it.  This is a TCL work

4) There is a little trick who can double or trebble the graphic
performùance of the box with modern processors.  Some games become
fast to be played.  :-) This is shell work but we need to hack
Xconfigurator in order to collect some data needed

Volunteers ask me for details.

--
			Jean Francois Martinez

http://www.independence.seul.org