Re: Open Source Knowledge Base (Linux Knowledge Base revisited)

Perhaps a more specific Independence Help project is needed for this, then?

Documentation format and search engine development could be done in tandem
with any OSKB project that gets started (since the problems of finding and
displaying information are the same), it would just be the actual content
that would differ. What do you think?

- Andrew