Re: Immediate road map

"R.G. Mayhue" wrote:
> What do you think about adding a liberator to add a user account
> during the install? As far as I can remember, after the install and
> you reboot you must login as root and then you must manually add a new
> user.

Excellent idea.  I believe that this is one of the harder things for a
Linux newbie to understand, that running programs as root is not a good
idea.  I use KDE but I know that GNOME gives a warning each time the
user logs on as root, that this is not a good idea, and gives directions
on where to find out how to add an additional user.  It would be nice to
hit this up on the install and in KDE when running as root a la GNOME.

Brian Wiens