Re: website changes

> http://independence.seul.org/distribution/present.shtml

good work.

One general comment: when you add pages, also tweak the header
pages.

> Donovan, what should I do with all the really "old" pages? Like
> download-old.html. Are they still of any use?

A good rule of thumb is to keep at most one "old" copy.

Since this is your part of the site, you can delete old pages at your
discretion. Sometimes I keep old versions until a new version is
finalised.

> Donovan, would you please either point the link on
> http://independence.seul.org/developers/web-howto.shtml
> about the "generic template" to an existing file, or delete it? It is

Sorry, I forgot to upload the template. It's there now.

Cheers,
--
Donovan