Re: Cups

> JF Martinez wrote:
> >
> > It would be nice to have an extra section with Cups, postfix and afew
> > selected other things like this.   But who will maintain it?
> >
> > --
> >                         Jean Francois Martinez
> >

> Could you be some more specific please, because I don't know if you mean
> package maintaining, website maintaining, source or whatever.

Make packages of it and track new releases.  The extras would not go
into main distrib mostly because of conflicts with other software and
also because I don't think making a monster distribution would be
agood idea but we cxould have something of an 'alternatives' section.

--
			Jean Francois Martinez

http://www.independence.seul.org