Re: Hacking the website

On 7 Feb 1999 jfm2@club-internet.fr wrote:

> First there was a new front page and the repository part was accessed
> from it.  I don't find it.

This page has several dead links on it. You have links to a "we want
drivers" page, a "myths page", and an "advocacy" section. These pages are
not in the tarball. Should I post the index page with the dead links
removed ( or ar there some more docs somewhere ... ? )

> There was a new form.  I feel many people who filled in believed they

OK ... I see now.

btw, I did a find across the website tarball. I believe that besides the
front page, I have included all the changes you made ...

cheers,

-- Donovan