Re: Registering domain

----- Original Message -----
From: Stefan Rieken <StefanRieken@SoftHome.net>
To: <independence-l@independence.seul.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2000 8:57 AM
Subject: Re: Registering domain

> JF Martinez wrote:
> >
> > I am trying to register independence.cx
>
> Poor Christmas Island folks. They were on Slashdot, so they'll have
> received a load of requests :-)
>
> stefan

What the jargon file defines as, "the slashdot effect" :) Also noting on the
installation trouble someone was having... has anyone ever consider creating
an iso and putting it on the server?  Its a lot less trouble than all those
files.  Also to clear something up that is a little confusing to me.  Is
Independece 6.0 commercially sold? I mean its on shelves at stores?  I
doubting this but I figured I ask.  And now in addition to that question is
6.1 going to be?

~Jon