Re: Registering domain

In a message dated 2/22/2000 8:44:09 PM Eastern Standard Time,
rgmayhue@serenesoftware.com writes:

<< Then I will call on Max (BTW Max, Today I received the Red Hat 6.2beta
 CD you sent. Thank you again). I will mail a copy of the distro to Max
 (replacing the CD he sent me) because he has access to a T1. If he dose
 not mind uploading the image to the server it will be great. That way we
 will all have the exact same copy of the distro and it will help with
 some of the download confusion.  >>

Sounds great.  Yeah, I don't have a problem uploading Indy to the
server...got to love the T1 :-)  Can't wait.

Max DiOrio