src.rpm

Hi,

Even after all of your good advices and links I've still got some
questions about RPM packaging. I'd better ask them instead of staying
clumsy.

1: I believe someone said that you can re-create the original directory
structure (used for creating) of an rpm package by using the src.rpm. Is
this true, and how? I want to check if there aren't too much files in
it.
2: Further on that: I put the files of all the 3 packages in the BUILD
etc. dirs before building the 3 rpms. Does this mean that a single
package contain all the files for the 3 packages (so including those
files not being used by it)?
3: I'm confused by the SOURCES and BUILD directories. When do you switch
from one to the other, when is one used, etc.?

Thanks in advance,

Stefan