[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: Registering domain

On Thu, 24 Feb 2000, JF Martinez wrote:
> We have to go at one point.  If we wait for KDE 2 then we will be
> waiting for kernel 2.4 then for Gnome 2 and then we will find us
> waiting for RedHat 7.
I agree with Jean here. We release 6.2b as soon as we can including any
updates available and start getting the next release ready for KDE2 and
possibly the 2.4 kernel etc. He is absolutely correct, we cannot keep
waiting for the next good thing to come along or we will always be
waiting the way Linux is progressing!