Re: A pre-pre-pre-pre...release

Just wondering: why not GRUB as the bootloader? Mandrake 7.1 has it as an
install option. To the novice user, the biggest advantage of GRUB is its menu.
LILO -- at least the version I used to have -- requires you to type in your
selection. In GRUB you just use the arrow keys. Easy. (It's different when you
have to install or maintain it. But the documentation is rather detailed.)