About tips

What we lack presently for our database of tips is someone _officially_
assuming the task of collecting the tips posted to the list, refining
them and eventually mantaining them

IMHO we should not go beyond some 20 or 30 tips since we don't want
the user having forgotten the tip before having to use it.  So I
prefer a relatively small number of really useful tips the user will
see quite often until he thinks he knows them all by heart and switch
off the feature.

--
			Jean Francois Martinez

http://www.independence.seul.org