Re: RedHat 6.2

"
how many people want
have it on cd.  Once we get a higher demand than just our group, then maybe
we should go to selling Indy.  Any ideas?

Max DiOrio
"

Bees fly to the honey
and crooks fly to the money.

Should we successfully exclude the accountants then donations of peoples
time equipment and raw materials could easily drive the program forward.

*You send us 2 blank media and we send you one media containing the Indy
distribution.  You have a CD copy machine and we put you to work mailing
these things out.  Other Indy people in your neiborhood will volunteer to
help you print the labels etc.*

Volunteers can be even more efficient if no money changes hands.

no money
no records for the governments and other rent seekers
no wasted effort to support them
communicate
organize
communicate