Re: how to install anyway

On Sat, 27 Nov 1999, Stefan Rieken wrote:

> Because the information on
>
> http://independence.seul.org/distribution/download.shtml
>
> is outdated and no links work. So here I sit trying to install the
> stuff... I guess it's no good advertising for a user-friendly
> distribution, so if someone authorized could change that please...

Some of the links in question, I think, are:
ftp2.seul.org/independence/distribution/.....

Looking on the ftp site, it looks like the links should read:
ftp2.seul.org/independence/Indy-6.[0,1]-0.8/.....

My guess is that now a second version is on the server, seperate
directories had to be created, and the links haven't (yet) been updated.

David
| David M. Webster '------------------------------' (aka cogNiTioN) |
|===| I use Linux everyday to up my productivity - so up yours! |===|
| <cognition@bigfoot.com> |-|===========|-| http://www.cognite.net/ |
`===========| I walk to the beat of a different drummer |==========='