Re: cron job?

While using KDE, you can type top in the terminal and see what is going on with
each application. Leave it as you work and then if it begins doing whatever you
will see what app is taking all the resources.

Someone has already mentioned this so looks my idea may be a good one.

I turn my computer off each day so I probably will never be presented with that
problem. However, after so many reboots the disk is checked  which takes a few
minutes, I know it can be changed by changing the chron file but I expect it is
a good idea to check the HD for errors and files.

Bud