Re: I still can't help

> >    I can understand the feeling.  I even would go so far as to agree.
> > However, it makes uploading hard or impossible for some potential
> > developers.  <Unless we can find a good SSH aware FTP client>
>
> I like Jean's idea. Use an incoming directory. You still need an ssh
> client, but this is easy enough to find ( for example, try
> ttssh / teraterm  )

When I get a free evening, I'm going to look into mindterm: assuming you've
got a recent netscape or IE, you can ssh into cran simply by starting a
java applet. Works nicely, tho it might be tricky for me to install on
cran.
The webpage says it's also got good support for encrypted file transfer.
Will let you know more after I sleep.
--Roger