Re: I still can't help

On Mon, 29 Nov 1999, Lee Sharp wrote:

>    I can understand the feeling.  I even would go so far as to agree.
> However, it makes uploading hard or impossible for some potential
> developers.  <Unless we can find a good SSH aware FTP client>

I like Jean's idea. Use an incoming directory. You still need an ssh
client, but this is easy enough to find ( for example, try
ttssh / teraterm  )

Also, you could see if any of the windows ssh clients
let you do port forwarding.

>    Doh!  <Slaps head>  Why are we using a style sheet anyway?  It is the

As an easy way to keep the fonts and colours consistant. It makes the html
code on the site much cleaner ( since we only need logical markup )

Cheers,
--
Donovan