Re: Website changes

Donovan Rebbechi wrote:

> Several pages on the website have been updated thanks to Jean. In
> particular, the TODO lists are more "with it". I have also written a "web
> howto" for people interested in working on web pages on the site. It
> explains how the site works, and how to set the site up on your own
> machine.
>
> Cheers,
> --
> Donovan

Tnx. (And I thought all the time that SSI was the Secure Shell Interface
:-) I think the site is quite improved. It makes that difference that I
was referring to. A TODO-list! Now I can just see if I can be of use.
(Sniff - I'm touched..)

I'd encourage anyone needing help with his part o.t.project to add this
on this wishlist (but then again, who am I ;-).

Greets,

Stefan