Re: FAQ - revised ... again :)

We have had this discussion before.  We do not need to have it
again.  We are based on RedHat because there are books on RedHat
in the shops where our target audience buys.  We are based on
RedHat because Our target audience can find RedHat and RedHat
based packages in those same stores.

We are based on RedHat because It's hard enough getting the newbi
to install RPMs and DEBs and we want to minimize the possibility
that he must install a tarball.

Until something major changes we are still to be based on RedHat.
Major includes Corel Linux becoming very popular early next year
( A possibility ).