Re: Report

In message <19980921225433.10628.qmail@sidney.remcomp.fr>, jfm2@club-internet.fr writes:
>Until now I wasn't conviced by the usefulness of Wine, but now it
>supports a major application: Starcraft.

Wine changes almost daily these days; it's moving forward at an
alarming pace. How difficult would it be to package it nicely
in a convenient way, so people who use independence could use
wine without having to "figure it all out"? The ideal case would
be a config where you guys could simply substitute in the new
snapshots as they become available, and they would still work
within your framework.

Having wine support directly in your distribution would be a huge
difference between you and the other guys.
(I'm surprised there isn't a Kine yet....but I guess I should be
grateful.)

(But that doesn't mean you should stall the distrib until you have
it working. There's plenty of room for updates..)

--Roger