Pack of bug fixes

I have uploaded a whole pack of bug fixes to

ftp://ftp.seul.org/pub/independence/current/RPMS

The fixed packages are:

-initscripts:  Bug in rc.local who caused release number not to display
at login
-gimpdoc-pdf:  the "gimp-manual" command was not pointing to the PDF
manual
-rute: the "rute-manual" command was not pointing to the PDF manual
-etherape: the etherape command was placed in /usr/sbin/bin

I found we were shipping both libgnomeprint11 and libgnomeprint15
for one part and libgal3 and libgal7 for another part.  This caused
problems with some applications being unable to print.  They had to be
rebuilt.  There are new packages for:

-gnome-print
-gnome-print-devel
-libgnomeprint15
-gal
-gal-devel
-libgal7
-abiword
-balsa
-gnumeric
-gnumeric-devel
-gtkhtml
-gtkhtml-devel
-gedit:

Once those upgrades are applied libgnomeprint11 and libgal3 will be no
longer needed and
should be removed.

As I an aside I checked for packages witrh same name and different
versuions but since
those packages included version number in name they slipped past my
scripts.

                                            JFM