[kidsgames] Hey!

I am so glad to find this list!
We have a microsoft FREE house and a 9 year old.
I am finding things to keep her busy but there are some concerns she
has.
Like, I made the mistake of buying her a barbie digital camera but
wouldn't you know it! It saves pictures in some
format that nothing but the MS Barbie Software recognizes and I have not
found anything else that will 'talk' to the camera yet.
So, it sits there and she doesn't understand why she can't use her gift
anymore. It really doesn't take very good pictures but
it is just a toy and she likes it.
I have been tempted to install 95 on something just so she can use it.
But I came to my senses pretty quick.
Anyone else buy one of these cameras?

Donna Parker
-