Re: [kidsgames] Hey!

Hello,

On Fri, 18 Feb 2000, Donna Parker wrote:

-->Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 23:23:06 -0500
-->From: Donna Parker <donnap@adelphia.net>
-->To: kidsgames@smluc.org
-->Subject: Re: [kidsgames] Hey!
-->
-->Steve Baker wrote:
-->
-->> Where does it plug into the PC?  You say it "saves" the files - so
-->> is this just a matter of figuring out the file format - or do you
-->> need a utility to get the pictures out of the camera and into the
-->> computer?
-->
-->
-->The program removes the pictures from the camera as soon as you plug it
-->in.
-->You choose to save them or trash them.
-->It uses the same cable as my kodak DC210.
-->But kdcpi won't 'talk' to it. And I did try a few windows programs with
-->it as well.
-->they didn't even detect the camera.
-->Under windows I think all the picture file sizes were exactly the same.
-->This is odd too.
-->
-->As far as wine goes.. The camera software ran from the CD and had no
-->options for
-->installing to HD. It was a real resource hog too.
-->Haven't tried it since I got the new box.
-->

You can run things from cd in wine....

-->Maybe she will forget about it long enough for camera prices to come
-->down ;o)
-->

Postive thinking!!!

--