Re: [kidsgames] Hey!

Steve Baker wrote:

> Where does it plug into the PC?  You say it "saves" the files - so
> is this just a matter of figuring out the file format - or do you
> need a utility to get the pictures out of the camera and into the
> computer?

The program removes the pictures from the camera as soon as you plug it
in.
You choose to save them or trash them.
It uses the same cable as my kodak DC210.
But kdcpi won't 'talk' to it. And I did try a few windows programs with
it as well.
they didn't even detect the camera.
Under windows I think all the picture file sizes were exactly the same.
This is odd too.

As far as wine goes.. The camera software ran from the CD and had no
options for
installing to HD. It was a real resource hog too.
Haven't tried it since I got the new box.

Maybe she will forget about it long enough for camera prices to come
down ;o)

Donna Parker
-
kidgames@smluc.org  -- To get off this list send "unsubscribe" in the