Re: [kidsgames] Word database

Hi Doug,

On Wed, 16 Feb 2000, Doug Loss wrote:

-->Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 10:34:31 -0500
-->From: Doug Loss <dloss@suscom.net>
-->To: kidsgames@smluc.org
-->Subject: [kidsgames] Word database
-->
-->I'd like to mention the work on a META dictionary in the next SEUL/edu
-->Linux in education report.

How soon is that?

-->  Could someone write up a good description of
-->the discussion so far and the status of whatever work is being done
-->towards this?

Basically we are nuts and trying to put the entire civilization's language
into one easy to grok database... don't quote me on that...

-->  A website We could put a link to would be nice too.  If
-->it's a bit premature to do this let me know and I'll hold off.
-->

it's premature I think....

I wish it wasn't.

I think we should at least have Brian's StarBase file in
cvs and have kidsgames.sourceforge.net actually come up with a page on our
project before announcing it.

What does everyone else think?

--
Jeff Waddell