RE: [kidsgames] Word database

> --> What else?? I want it to act as a
> -->resource for developers but if its usable enough we could
> develop an engine
> -->that would incorporate the structure and be a quick
> development tool for
> -->teacher/parents.
> -->
>
> Explain what you mean here further?  I think I got it, but I'm not
> sure....

Say it was as easy as a macro driven presentation program or a
quicktime/realplayer editor but the frontend/backend (which is which at this
point?) can read from a ascii or other format file while the words appear on
the screen a truly easy reader...  of course there is a world of ideas just
waiting.

							Brian

P.S.  I am going through the wordnet documentation, absorbing it more like,
anybody who is interested in this thread should really check it out it may
have the basics we need already and we may be able to add to their existing
base to make a frontend and backend to use for development purposes.

-
kidsgames@smluc.org  -- To get off this list send "unsubscribe" in the
body of a message to majordomo@smluc.org