[Fwd: [kidsgames] Kids Banking Program.]

-- BEGIN included message

Steve Baker wrote:

> A week or so ago, I discussed an idea I had for a program that would
> simulate a bank for children to keep their allowances and savings in.
>
> There seemed to be some interest in it - and I finally got around to
> finishing it off well enough to be useful.
>
> Anyway - if you want to play with it, enhance it, tell me it's
> rubbish, etc, etc, you can find it here:
>
>     http://web2.airmail.net/sjbaker1/toys
>
> It's still called 'Bank of Daddy'.

I got the package and compiled it, it's working. I haven't tried to
actually use it yet, hopefully I'll find some time in the next couple of
days.

The only thing I would point out is that the ./configure doesn't ask for
the fltk libraries, even though your README says you need it. (and you
do !).

Nice user interface ...

Chris.

-- END included message