[kidsgames] short update

Hi,

I'm going out of town tomorrow and have to do consulting on Tuesday...
all in the pursuit of money.....oh well..

I have the kids on my on for two weeks, so my computer time is going to be
severely limited.

Please keep working on all the great programs each of you are doing.

I've got the log from the IRC session which I hope has some good stuff in
it.  When I get time, I'll edit it and either

1) email it to the list as an attachment (probably not the best choice)

2) put it somewhere on the the kidsgames home page (which I'm sure is
severe need of updating anyway)

Please vote for one or the other, either to the list or directly to me at
jeff@smluc.org

I'm sure I'm going to regret being up this late writing this.....

I think I have all the kidsgame stuff from my various archives in one
place now.  So if I can stabilize my hardware and get some cash flow,
maybe I can work on this some more soon......

If you haven't discovered it yet, please check out http://worldforge.org,
look past the DND stuff, to what COULD be if we make it happen.  I.E.
KidsWorld.  If you understand what I mean please comment.  If not, ask
and I'll try to explain what I mean....  And no I still
don't have all the stuff they already have downloaded out of CVS.  MY
connection is TOO slow, and yours? .....

Sincerely,

Jeff Waddell
jeff@smluc.org

Keep Coding ;)