Re: [kidsgames] Generic adventure game engine

Kirk Ismay wrote:

> We've pretty much decided to focus our
> efforts on getting StemBuilder working, with any luck we'll see it
> finished in a month or two.
>
> The current version sort of works, but we're going to convert it to use
> JavaScript instead of Python. Not because Python is "bad", but because
> JavaScript is the "lightest" scripting language.
>
> By light we mean small enough to ship with the Entity distribution, so
> it has been chosen to be the Entity "default" scripting language.

All your website shows is perl, although it talks about other languages too.  Is JS
now the default scripting language?  If so, what about the others?  Although I'm not
a wonderful programmer, I prefer python to JS.  Heck, I prefer Tcl to JS.

--
Doug Loss                 God is a comedian playing
Data Network Coordinator  to an audience too afraid

-