[kidsgames] The Light Princess, webpage

Hi,
Thank you for all the inspiration and comments
on this list, I have put a prototype "The Light
Princess" webpage at my personal web site:
http://home.earthlink.net/~hancock/lightprincess.html

I would really appreciate it if those of you
who expressed an interest in this project would
review the page and give me comments/suggestions.

In particular, a couple of people are mentioned
on the page, so please let me know if you object
to wording or being listed.  Since I mentioned
this list, I provided a link to it, but I don't
know if that's appropriate.

Also, the page doesn't list anyone but Rosalyn
and I as contributors. If you would like to be
listed (e.g. as researching the game engine, etc.),
please let me know about that too.

I'm a little worried about the licensing issue.
It occured to me that the GPL probably isn't
right for the artistic content, but I don't
know what to replace it with. (This is one
reason why this isn't on Source Forge yet).

I think the game engine (i.e. the functional
software part) probably should be under the
GPL.

The page also acts as a decent summary for the
threads involving "The Light Princess" and
the generic adventure game engine concept.

Thank you,
Terry Hancock

--
Terry Hancock