[kidsgames] Licenses (was: The Light Princess, webpage)

Terry Hancock <hancock@earthlink.net> writes:
> I'm a little worried about the licensing issue.
> It occured to me that the GPL probably isn't
> right for the artistic content, but I don't
> know what to replace it with.

You might take a look at the licenses featured on

http://directory.google.com/Top/Computers/Open_Source/Open_Content/Licenses/
http://www.OpenResourceS.com/magazine/license/rationale/index.html

and see if one fits your needs. But they are mostly text-centric.

Yours, Florian

PS: According to a grep on my mail archive, until now nobody mentioned
this list of game engines here:

http://freshmeat.net/appindex/development/game%20sdk.html

Not *all* entries are of the type
       created: May 25th 1999, 08:53
       last update: May 25th 1999, 16:57
       stable: none - devel: 0.1 - license: GPL
:-þ
-
kidsgames@smluc.org  -- To get off this list send "unsubscribe kidsgames"
in the body of a message to majordomo@smluc.org