[kidsgames] Re: Non-member submission

Sorry about the address problem.
Don't include the problem with my post in your concerns. Our Mail server
has done strange
things to my address since day one. Our ISP suggested a temporary fix of
adding the sta
to the address until they get the mail server fixed.
I never know who I am going to be next... hahaha
So once again, OE strikes.. I forgot to change it back before posting..

-