Re: [kidsgames] Re: GUIs und kinder

On Wed, 29 Sep 1999, Chris Ellec wrote:

> Jeffery Douglas Waddell wrote:
>
> > My main problems are that I've not got the electronics skills to design
> > the electronic impluses for keys (I imagine it is defined somewhere by
> > IEEE or something), I think I could write the linux driver, but the
> > circuit design inside the thing is beyond me at this time.  If someone has
> > those skills and is willing to gpl the circuit specs. please contact me
> > via email so we can work on it ;)
> >

> I'm a EE, maybe I can help ...

Hope so :)  Ok the buttons will have to be able to register the key codes
via recognition of the combinations of buttons push (sort of like the
three fingered salute), there will only be 7 buttons that will register in
the electronics so what kind of electronics does it take to produce
different keycodes for each of the combinations of those keys?  Did that
make sense?  If so will the electronics be so large as to make a palm
device impractical (I'm guessing not since the Handikey seems to do it at
least partially this way)

shall we take this to private mail, so as to not clutter the list?

Jeff

-
kidgames@smluc.org  -- To get off this list send "unsubscribe" in the
body of a message to majordomo@smluc.org