Re: [kidsgames] Re: the younger set

Here are some links for the HUGO engine (which is supposed to have a Linux
port).
www.generalcoffee.com
Here is the slashdot article with tons of links and comments.
www.slashdot.org/article.pl?99/09/12/1416203&mode=thread
Here is a link to a zine about IF (interactive fiction).
www.xyzzynews.com
Robert

On 30-Sep-99 Jeffery Douglas Waddell wrote:
> On Wed, 29 Sep 1999, Rob wrote:
>
>> I don't have any links handy
>
> I just went to google.com and put in "linux text story engine" and many
> interesting things developed.  This one
>
> http://www.hex.net/~cbbrowne/computinggames.html
>
> may prove useful as it as several of the engines listed.
>
>>but I was going to check out a text story engine
>> for games called "HUGO".
>
> I didn't find HUGO but I didn't check all the links.

well...

-
kidgames@smluc.org  -- To get off this list send "unsubscribe" in the
body of a message to majordomo@smluc.org