Re: [kidsgames] IRC server up

> Anyone managed to get to it yet?
>
> Also we should set an eggdrop or infobot up to deliver information about
> the project even when none of the regular mailing list people are
> available ;)

If you're having trouble connecting because of ident, I turned off that
requirement. There's an eggdrop bot (aout) on #kidsgames happily logging
everything that gets said. I'll post a web link to the logs once there's
something to look at ;) An info bot is a great idea.. anyone feel like
writing some tcl? :)

    \|/    -segfault-
   (O O)
  ^  V  ^   "640k ought to be enough for anybody."
///( . )\\\   -- Bill Gates, when asked about DOS's 640k barrier
 ---m-m---

-
kidgames@smluc.org  -- To get off this list send "unsubscribe" in the
body of a message to majordomo@smluc.org