Re: [kidsgames] IRC server up

Thanks Mark for this service, I hope to have a good web page up soon and
this information will be on it.

Anyone managed to get to it yet?

Also we should set an eggdrop or infobot up to deliver information about
the project even when none of the regular mailing list people are
available ;)

 On Wed, 29 Sep 1999, Mark Knox wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Just to let you know, I have an IRC server running with a newly-created
> channel for us called #kidsgames. Everything said publicly on the channel
> is being logged by a bot and will be posted on either my web site at
> hardline.org or on the smluc site, or both. The server is private and not
> connected to any networks, so point your client to "core.hardline.org"
> port 6667. If anyone finds it intolerably slow, please let me know and
> I'll see what I can do.

Jeff

-
kidgames@smluc.org  -- To get off this list send "unsubscribe" in the