[kidsgames] IRC server up

Hi all,

Just to let you know, I have an IRC server running with a newly-created
channel for us called #kidsgames. Everything said publicly on the channel
is being logged by a bot and will be posted on either my web site at
hardline.org or on the smluc site, or both. The server is private and not
connected to any networks, so point your client to "core.hardline.org"
port 6667. If anyone finds it intolerably slow, please let me know and
I'll see what I can do.

    \|/    -segfault-
   (O O)
  ^  V  ^   "640k ought to be enough for anybody."
///( . )\\\   -- Bill Gates, when asked about DOS's 640k barrier
 ---m-m---

-
kidgames@smluc.org  -- To get off this list send "unsubscribe" in the
body of a message to majordomo@smluc.org