mailing list\ support

Dear Sirs,

     I am interested in any developments on this front.  I have basic linux
and programming knowledge.  I would not claim to be a help in the technical
field, but I do have ideas of what I like of the software that my son uses
and am willing to assist in a creative ways I can.  I think perhaps the AI
aspect and means of representing the knowledge/experiences in the software
to all of the 7 intelligences (Howard Gardners work) should be the first
milestone/discussion.  I am willing to actively coach or play devils
advocate to the development.  I have told my wife many times that if there
were good educational software for our son we could finally get out from
under Bills thumb.  I think the idea of developing an AI system for thee
software first will more easily lend it self to being used in a wide range
of educational setting.  Develop the Educational SDK and then people can
develop their own educational software for the subjects in which they are
experts and if it is a good enough SDK the knowledge can be added modular
style for tailoring the education to the direction necessary.  I have
college level experience in engineering chemistry and physics.  I have work
experience in Chemistry and nuclear engineering and electronics.  I have
personal experience in education/training and have read many educational
related materials and parenting materials.  Although I must say I am not one
for looking at surveys.  My wife is a professional daycare provider and has
been for the last 15 yrs and she is a great mother...  at least I and my son
seem to think so.  I hope I have something I can offer this effort.  One of
my dreams is to bring education and understanding to every corner of the
earth and I think that this is quite possibly the way to do that.

Sincerely,

Brian Thompson

briandthompson@hotmail.com