[Libevent-users] libevent with python segfaulting

Hello,

    I am using the latest release of libevent-python and the latest release of libevent-1.4.

After I am done writing data and close the socket I attempt to remove the write event callback from the event loop. If I do this the server segfaults between 500 and 600 connections.

If I do not attempt to remove the write event for the fd, the server appears to scale with out issues accept the connection objects are never garbaged collected and it eventually runs out of memory.

Any suggestions on how to resolve / find the segfault issue or a better method to use libevent with python?

Thanks
Michael