RE: [Libevent-users] Compiling libevent on Windows

and one more to end the day...
event_struct.h has this code
   #ifndef TAILQ_ENTRY
   #define _EVENT_DEFINED_TQENTRY
   #define TAILQ_ENTRY(type)						\
   struct {								\
   	struct type *tqe_next;	/* next element */			\
	struct type **tqe_prev;	/* address of previous next element */	\
   }
   #endif /* !TAILQ_ENTRY */

Obviously, there is a missing ";" at the end of the struct.