Re: [Libevent-users] libevent http and lost requests

On Fri, Aug 12, 2011 at 11:28 PM, Mark Ellzey <mthomas@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have a hunch that nginx is sending some type of query that libevent
can't parse. Can you paste the entire packet for the get request from
nginx to your server?

tcpdump -n -s0 -X, and just paste the full packet for the GET request.

I've already checked several full GET queries from tcpdump output, no unusual things were found.
I've sent these queries with netcat to nginx and http server directly, and got right results successfully.
According to my investigations, described in last mail, problem somewhere between evhttp_get_request_connection and event_active calls, before http parsing.