Re: [Libevent-users] Small patch for grabbing underlying event_base from an evhttp_request

On Tue, Jul 27, 2010 at 3:34 PM, Mark Ellzey <mthomas@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> Attached is a small patch which allows a user to grab the underlying
> event_base from an evhttp_request. I have patched this against the
> current master on github.
>
> If there is a better way to do this, I am open to suggestions.
>
> Thanks in advance!

Hi!  Could you either upload this to the patch tracker at
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=50884&atid=461324  ?
Because Libevent 2.0 is feature-frozen for now, I can't merge anything
for a while, and I wouldn't want to forget about this between now and
when 2.1 branches.

--
Nick